Ashley Brown Johnson City, TX uses our 14mm glass eyes to customize Furby dolls, and the results are mesmerizing.
Ashley uses 14mm glass eye chips from handmadeglasseyes.com to customize her Furby dolls.
"Make absolutely fantastic eye chips for custom furbys," She states in a recent 5-star review.
If you'd like to add unique glass eye cabochons to your own creations, you can grab 20% off your entire order from us when you sign up for e-mail updates here.
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.