Author Nikki Haras recently sent some pictures of her latest project: a dragon inspired from a character in her co-written fantasy Prisma Isle book series.
Cynric is an Eastern style fantasy dragon created from a Crafty Intentions pattern and brought to life with these yellow glass eyes.
It's so cool to see creations brought to life with our original glass eye designs!
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.
Share this post
- Tags: amigurumi, artist spotlight, crochet, dragon eyes, dragons, glass eyes, maker spotlight, sculpture, sculptures