Meet the Maker:
Hi! I'm Megan. I've always been obsessed with drawing and creating eyes. Whether it was on a canvas with paint, sketch paper and a pencil, or a computer software program: eyes have always been my favorite subject to imagine and design.
I first started making glass eyes to incorporate into my beaded jewelry creations.
It didn't take long before other makers were asking me where they could get their hands on my glass eyes so they could use them in their own projects.
So I started to design and sell my glass eyes on their own. Now they are used for all kinds of projects. My original handmade glass eyes are incorporated into jewelry, art dolls, taxidermy, paper mache sculptures, scrap booking, antique restoration, fishing lures, photo props, masks, Blythe dolls, polymer clay creations, Halloween decorations, fursuit costumes, cosplay accessories, and more.
I continue to personally design all of the original eye images that are created into handmade glass eyes and cabochons for this shop. We offer one of the largest selections of glass eye designs to choose from, and new designs are being added all of the time!
To be the first to know of new design releases and get the unadvertised discounts that I only share with my e-mail list, sign up for updates here:
If you can't find the exact kind of design you are looking for, please message me and request a custom order. I would be happy to make something especially for you!
CLICK HERE TO SHOP BY COLLECTION:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs so your creative projects will stand out from the rest
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality - if any flaws are spotted, we toss those eyes and make you new ones until we get it right
- All products are made and ship from our studio in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship out within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- These high definition eyes will add realistic and mesmerizing life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom art doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay enhancement, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felted creature projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.