"Megan is amazing. We love these cat eye buttons. They really made the cat hat pop! Great seller, fast shipping!" - Recent review from Carrie Morningwake from Colorado Springs, CO
Here are some of the fun knitted cat hats she's made with a wide variety of colorful yarn selections and glass cat button eyes from here:
Gotta love how the colors of the glass eye buttons are reflected in the yarn choices for each hat. So cool!
Since Carrie's insisted that she'll be back for more glass eye buttons for future creations, we're excited to see what she'll show us she's made next.
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.