Etsy shop TheKrankyCrow designs one-of-a-kind felted pieces for one-of-a-kind-people. Recent spooky creations sold from this shop have been brought to life with glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com - I just had to share these fun Halloween projects with you!
First of all, meet Edgar:
This toothy needle felted mummy is a bit unraveled but "on a roll"! He's been brought to life with these gray, sparkling glass eyes.
Secondly, meet Esmerelda:
Esmerelda is a needle felted witch ready to conjure. I'm obsessed with all of her details, and love that she squints with a single visible brown glass eye to peer out at onlookers.
I know I'll be showing you even more piece from this shop in the future, but just had to share these spooky-themed pieces now while the timing is so fitting!
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.