Matt from The Knobbery designs high quality, easily grip-able steel knobs for musical instruments. These epic additions to a tone or volume knob give extra life to a guitar or other instrument they are placed on.
Knobs offered in Matt's Etsy shop are either black powder coated or steel wit an octagonal shape for a "supreme grip."
Decorating the forward-facing portion of the knobs are detailed glass eyes that stare right back at their onlookers.
Knobs are sold in pairs (2 knobs) per set.
Most of the knobs are decorated with glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com, where the widest selection of fantasy, animal, human, and dragon or cat glass eye designs can be found.
With so many glass eye designs to choose from (or have custom designed), the endless combinations for new knobs can be crafted - ready to decorate instruments across the US.
What a perfect accessory or gift for the rock star in your life!
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.