Dan A. from Camarillo, California shared this photo with us in is his email about the High Domed Albino Horse Eyes used in his project:
"Hi Megan, wanted to thank you on your help picking the perfect eyes for the wooden rocking horse I carved for my new granddaughter. She loves it!"
Dan, the time and love you have invested into this rocking horse for your granddaughter is evident. We hope she loves it just as much! Thank you for supporting this small business with the eyes for your project!
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.
Share this post
- Tags: albino eyes, animal eyes, craft project, creativity, glass eyes, high dome eyes, maker spotlight, sculptures, unicorn, wood carving, woodworking