Random Overstock Bulk Lot 1/2 Pound Mixed Glass Eyes
This listing is for a steeply discounted mixed lot of overstock glass eyes in a random mix of sizes and designs.Some uses for these flatback eye cabochons include: jewelry making (such as pendant or earrings), bezel beaded projects, polymer clay sculptures, paper mache creatures, taxidermy, paper crafts, and more.
PLEASE NOTE: This 1/2 pound (8 oz) lot will contain a random mix of eye designs and sizes at a steeply discounted rate. Matching pairs are not guaranteed and sizes and designs included cannot be specified. If you need specific sizes or designs only, please see the other listings on our website.
Save BIG and let this mix get your creative juices flowing!
Reflections pictured are from the lighting on the glass. There are no manufactured reflections within the designs themselves.
These handmade glass eye cabochons can be utilized in jewelry making, art dolls, bottle cap pendants, taxidermy projects, scrap booking, paper mâché sculptures, or other crafting projects.
These flat back cabochons are made with high quality card stock print-out of the original digital designs, and attached to a glass cabochon dome with diamond glaze resin.
Thank you for looking! If you have any questions about this product or any of the handmade glass eyes on our site, please contact us.
This item ships priority, so you can get your eyes quickly and get right to making!
Flat priority shipping rate:
United States: $9.95
Sorry for the inconvenience, but at this time this item is only shipped to the United States and Canada. All other products on our site ship world-wide. If you're located in another country and would still like to purchase this product, please contact us for shipping rate to your destination.
Why purchase glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com?
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.