Big Brown Adorable Baby Alien Glass Eyes on Wire Pin Posts
An intricately detailed, baby alien-inspired glass eye design as glass eyes on posts that are well suited for felt sculptures and doll making.
This dark brown colored, round pupil glass eye will draw attention and add a touch of glimmering life to your creations.
This glass eye design contains an intricate iris design in rich, deep brown surrounding a large, solid black pupil, with thin white sclera's surrounding each iris.
Reflections pictured are from the lighting on the glass. There are no manufactured reflections within the design itself.
These wire pin posted glass eyes are available in the following size options: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, and 16mm.
These wire pin post glass eye cabochons are made with high quality card stock print-out of the original digital designs, and attached to a glass cabochon dome with diamond glaze resin and attached to the silver toned post backings.
Thank you for looking! If you have any questions about this product or any of the handmade glass eyes on our site, please contact us.
Shipping fee is a flat rate for your entire order, regardless of size.
Flat first class shipping rates are as follows:
United States: $4.50
Everywhere Else: $15.50
Why purchase glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com?
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.