Biohazard Sew-On Button Glass Eyes
Make an impact on your project with these exploding, zombie-inspired glass eye cabochons attached to sew-on buttons. Each riveting red and yellow glass eye will draw attention and add just the right amount of splash to your creation. These sew-on buttons allow for easy placement on art dolls, jewelry, sculptures, props, cosplay decorations, or anywhere else you can think of!
This glass eye design contains a round black pupil underneath a yellow biohazard logo and red and yellow crackle iris design.
These glass eyes are buttons with a loop on the back of their silver-colored metal settings. This pair of glass eyes is perfect for creating your stuffed or crochet animal creature or soft sculpture, or for use in creative jewelry making.
Reflections pictured are from the lighting on the glass. There are no manufactured reflections within the design itself.
These sew on button glass eyes are available in sizes 10mm, 16mm, 25mm, and 30mm.
These button-backed cabochons are made with high quality card stock print-out of the original digital designs, and attached to a glass cabochon dome with diamond glaze resin and attached to the silver toned button setting.
Thank you for looking! If you have any questions about this product or any of the handmade glass eyes on our site, please contact us.
Shipping fee is a flat rate for your entire order, regardless of size.
Flat first class shipping rates are as follows:
United States: $4.50
Everywhere Else: $15.50
Why purchase glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com?
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.