Compound Insect Eyes Collection Bundle Set of 10 Eyes - Bulk Wholesale - Taxidermy Art Sculptures or Jewelry Making Supply
A wholesale collection of originally designed Compound Insect inspired eye cabochons designs. This set includes 10 total eyes in the designs pictured. Select the size of your choice from the drop-down menu. Options are 40mm, 30mm, 25mm, 20mm, 16mm, 14mm, 12mm, 10mm, 8mm, 6mm.
These cabochons are sure to make your creations a hit!
These glass eyes are great for jewelry making, taxidermy projects, art dolls, sculptures, polymer clay creations, and more!
Thank you for looking, please contact us with any questions you may have!
Shipping fee is a flat rate for your entire order, regardless of size.
Flat first class shipping rates are as follows:
United States: $4.50
Everywhere Else: $15.50
Why purchase glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com?
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.