Land Sea & Sky Animated Glass Eyes
Add all of the elements of nature to your handmade creation with this remarkable land, sea, and sky animated glass eye design. These holographic glass eyes transform from depicting a wave of rushing ocean water, to a green, mountainous landscape to a cloud-speckled blue sky. The image on the eyes transform as they are tilted from the left to the right.
These handmade glass eye cabochons are perfect for jewelry making, art dolls, bottle cap pendants, taxidermy projects, scrap booking, paper mâché sculptures, or other crafting projects.
This glass eye design is available as a single eye or pair of eyes in sizes 40mm, 30mm, 25mm, and 20mm.
These flat back cabochons are made with a glass cabochon dome, diamond glaze resin, and a holographic multi-faceted eye design.
Thank you for looking! If you have any questions about this product or any of the handmade glass eyes on our site, please contact us.
Shipping fee is a flat rate for your entire order, regardless of size.
Flat first class shipping rates are as follows:
United States: $4.50
Everywhere Else: $15.50
Why purchase glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com?
- All artisan glass eyes are original digitally rendered or enhanced designs
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.