Light Yellow Owl Sew-On Button Glass Eyes
These handmade eyes add complex life to your creations, with their fantastic details.
These sew-on yellow owl eyes contain wide black pupils and are surrounded by a golden yellow iris that will stare with intent from your creations.
These glass eyes are buttons with loops on the back of their silver-colored metal settings. This pair of glass eyes are perfect for creating your stuffed or crochet animal creature or soft sculpture, or for use in creative jewelry making.
Featuring a unique, detailed eye design, that I created digitally, these eye buttons are sure to make your creations a hit! They are made with high-quality print-outs of my original digital design and attached to a glass cabochon dome with diamond glaze resin.
This listing is for a pair of eyes. Reflections on the cabochons are from the lighting, there are none in the actual eye design.
The glass eyes set in the silver-toned sew-on bezels measure your choice of 10mm, 16mm, 25mm, or 30mm.
Thank you for looking! If you have any questions about this product or any of the handmade glass eyes on our site, please contact us.
Shipping fee is a flat rate for your entire order, regardless of size.
Flat first class shipping rates are as follows:
United States: $4.50
Everywhere Else: $15.50
Why purchase glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com?
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.