Medium Brown Deer Glass Eyes with White Bands
Make an impact on your project with these realistic, medium brown deer inspired glass cabochons with white sclera bands surrounding the realistically shaped irises.
Made with high quality print-out of my originally rendered digital design, and attached to a glass cabochon dome with diamond glaze resin.
This glass eye design is available as a single eye or pair of eyes in sizes 60mm, 50mm, 40mm, 30mm, 25mm, and 20mm, and as a pair of eyes in 16mm, 14mm, 12mm, 10mm, 8mm, and 6mm.
Pick your preferred option from the drop down menu before placing in your cart.
Reflections on the cabochons are from the lighting, there are none in the actual eye design.
Perfect piece for surrounding with beads or framing in a bezel for jewelry making, scrap booking decoration, or other crafting creations.
Thank you for looking! If you have any questions about this product or any of the handmade glass eyes on our site, please contact us.
Shipping fee is a flat rate for your entire order, regardless of size.
Flat first class shipping rates are as follows:
United States: $4.50
Everywhere Else: $15.50
Why purchase glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com?
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.