Bright Green Steampunk Sew-On Button Glass Eyes
These sensational sew on button glass eyes depict stunning, bright green steampunk eyes.
These clockface-inspired glass eyes are sure to enrapture onlookers and add dimension to your creations.
These glass eye cabochons are set in silver toned metal button bezels with sew-on loops on their backs. These sew-on glass eyes are perfect for soft sculptures, plushies, stuffed animals, and as buttons for unique clothing.
Reflections pictured are from the lighting on the glass. There are no manufactured reflections within the design itself.
These sew on button glass eyes are available in sizes 10mm, 16mm, 25mm, or 30mm.
These button-backed cabochons are made with high quality card stock print-out of the original digital designs, and attached to a glass cabochon dome with diamond glaze resin and attached to the silver toned button setting.
Thank you for looking! If you have any questions about this product or any of the handmade glass eyes on our site, please contact us.
Shipping fee is a flat rate for your entire order, regardless of size.
Flat first class shipping rates are as follows:
United States: $4.50
Everywhere Else: $15.50
Why purchase glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com?
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.