Sew On Wholesale Glass Eyes Overstock Lot 20 Buttons in Random Designs
Save big with a random overstock bulk lot. Pick your preferred size option of 16mm or 30mm.
The eye designs included in your lot will vary depending on the stock at hand.
Select your choice of 10 matching pairs, or 20 individual, single designs.
These handmade glass eyes will draw attention with their intricate iris details.
This listing is for 20 total sew on eye buttons. Designs included are random and can not be specified.
Reflections pictured are from the lighting on the glass. There are no manufactured reflections within the design itself.
These handmade glass eye cabochons are perfect for jewelry making, soft sculptures, art dolls, crochet project decorations, as buttons for clothing, and more.
These glass eye designs are available in your one of the following sizes: 16mm or 30mm.
These flat back cabochons are made with high quality card stock print-out of the original digital designs, and attached to a glass cabochon dome with diamond glaze resin, and secured into a metal button bezel shank with a sew on loop on its back.
Thank you for looking! If you have any questions about this product or any of the handmade glass eyes on our site, please contact us.
Shipping fee is a flat rate for your entire order, regardless of size.
Flat first class shipping rates are as follows:
United States: $4.50
Everywhere Else: $15.50
Why purchase glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com?
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.