Siamese Cat Glass Eyes in Dark Blue
These handmade glass eye cabochons depict realistic, dark blue Siamese cat glass eyes.
These cat glass eyes contain oval black pupils surrounded with blue-gray colored feline irises.
Reflections pictured are from the lighting on the glass. There are no manufactured reflections within the design itself.
These handmade glass eye cabochons are perfect for jewelry making, art dolls, bottle cap pendants, taxidermy projects, scrap booking, paper mâché sculptures, or other crafting projects.
This glass eye design is available as a single eye or pair of eyes in sizes 40mm, 30mm, 25mm, and 20mm, and as a pair of eyes in 16mm, 14mm, 12mm, 10mm, 8mm, and 6mm.
These flat back cabochons are made with high quality card stock print-out of the original digital designs, and attached to a glass cabochon dome with diamond glaze resin.
Thank you for looking! If you have any questions about this product or any of the handmade glass eyes on our site, please contact us.
Shipping fee is a flat rate for your entire order, regardless of size.
Flat first class shipping rates are as follows:
United States: $4.50
Everywhere Else: $15.50
Why purchase glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com?
- All artisan glass eyes are original digitally rendered or enhanced designs
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.