Needle felting artists are loving using glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com to create 3D pet tributes.
Cindy Bucci from British Columbia,Canada crafted a 3D felting pet portrait of her daughter's pup, Timber with these medium brown glass dog eyes in size 25mm.
Cindy told us, this was her first attempt at doing 3D felting, and that "the eyes brought him to life!! Great quality of eyes!!"
Another felting artist to use our glass eyes on wire pin posts to add to her 3D felted pet portraits is Kareen from Beaverton OR.
Kareen told us, I am very pleased with the eyes. They really create the finishing touch."
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.