This fun amigurumi baby dragon doll was hand crafted by Rozan from Colorado Springs. She intended to add wings to the little guy, but the soon-to-be owner of the dragon loved him too much as he was, and wanted to take him home right away!
Rozan completed this amigurumi baby dragon with these orange alpha dragon glass eyes. The eyes provided the perfect finishing touch he was waiting for!
You can check out our entire collection of glass dragon eyes here, for crafting amigurumi dolls and more!
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.