Cherry Hamilton from Felixstowe, UK created this amigurumi unicorn doll for her grandson, completing it with these glass unicorn button eyes.
Of the glass eyes Cherry said, "I am really pleased with them."
And of the finished unicorn doll, "[It] has now arrived at his destination to live with my youngest grandson. He was very excited when the parcel arrived and loves his new unicorn."
Always such nice words to hear, Cherry went on to say of the glass unicorn button eyes, "Thank you so much for your eye creations, they are very much appreciated."
I just love seeing what people make with our wide selection of fantasy glass eye designs!
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.