NEIGHdlepoint is a life-size fiberglass horse covered in yards of vintage and newly stitched needlepoint. This project is a part of Horsemania 2022, a large public display of horse art sponsored by LexArts, greater Lexington's premier cultural development, advocacy and fund raising organization committed to the arts. (You can learn more at NEIGHdlepoint's website.)
I am honored to note that these glass horse eyes were also included in the project.
"They are awesome and look so lifelike," Mike wrote in to me to say.
How cool to be a part of such a unique art event!
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.