Mike P. from Brockton, MA recently gave us a 5 Star review for these Pale Yellow Cat eyes he used to memorialize a beloved pet as a commissioned piece of art.
In his review he said, "I ordered a few sets in different sizes to see what would work for me. I used these for a pet memorial piece for a commission project. These glass eyes really brought this stained glass memorial piece to life. I know my customer will love the end result. These eyes are amazing, thank you!"
Thank you so much Mike for choosing these eyes to complete such a beautiful piece of art and for your kind words! We truly hope your customer loves it and we love that we were able to help contribute to it!
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.