Need a last-minute, cute and crafty Valentine's gift idea? Follow this quick and easy tutorial to decorate a wooden heart for your special someone!
List of supplies
- Heart shape wood cutout
- Acrylic paint, any color you like but I chose red and black
- Paint brushes
- Human style glass eye or honey bee cabochon, I chose a human eye in the color of my Valentine’s eyes
- Paint heart cutout any color you want, I went with traditional red, front and back
- Once it dries glue the cabochon to the upper left corner of the heart
- Then with a smaller paint brush you can paint the words ‘Love you’ or ‘My valentine’, depending on whether you chose the Eye or the Bee cabochon
- And you're done!
Bee option 2:
~ Tutorial created by Rebecca Gutierrez