Rick R from Stillwater Lake, Canada emailed us pictures of his amazing driftwood creations, outfitted with eyes from our 16mm Bird Glass Eye Bundle, Electric Lime Green Dinosaur Eyes, and Light Green House Elf Fantasy Eyes:
In his email Rick said, "Hi Megan, Thought I would send a couple of pics of my Driftwood Creations with your eyes, the eyes make a huge difference. You may like to see some finished products with your eyes :) Rick"
We love how the eyes bring life to your driftwood sculptures, they are amazing and inspire our imaginations! Keep on creating!
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.
Share this post
- Tags: artist spotlight, bird glass eyes, creativity, dinosaur eyes, dragon eyes, Driftwood, fish eyes, maker spotlight, nautical eyes, ocean life, sculpture, sculptures, sea creatures