Scott N. sent us these rocking pictures of his guitar, outfitted with 16mm Glow in the Dark Zombie eyes.
"My Glass Eyes Are Gonna Get Loud! I purchased a set of glow-in-the-dark zombie eyes for my guitar’s volume and tone controls! I just wanted to share. I used Gorilla Glue 2-sided mounting tape cut to a smaller circle than the 16mm eye, and it really added to the depth of the eyes look.
Thank you so much Scott for sharing this stellar project with us!
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.