I'm excited to showcase more incredible palm tree sculptures by the amazing Lisa Armstrong of Palms n' Pallets: Home Decor by Lisa. As noted in her previous showcase, Lisa creates incredible works of art out of palm tree anatomy. Her home decor sculptures are other-worldly and a striking addition to the spaces they grace.
(Above wolf sculpture includes these blue husky eyes.)
Most recently, Lisa shared her fantastic eagle sculpture with me:
This eagle sculpture includes these realistic glass eagle eyes, completing it's sharpened stare.
Seeing creations like this made with our glass eyes is completely mind-blowing! Thank you for sharing Lisa!!!
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.