Sunset Lodge creations crafts original, one-of-a-kind sculptures out of paper mache, fur, and other materials. Inspiring each of these sculptures are glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com.
The glass eyes added to this sculpture come from our collection of unique holographic, animated glass eyes.
The small red hearts at the center of these glass eyes grow larger and smaller when the eyes are tilted up and down or to the left and right, giving this sculpture a sense of moment and emotion from every angle.
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.