A customer in Quebec, Canada took these realistic tiger glass eyes and added them to her taxidermy wolf head.
The resulting color combination of the green and light brown eyes with the brown and white wolf head is mesmerizing.
This is the review she posted: "Je suis taxidermiste a mes temps libres et ces yeux la ont été parfait pour ma tête de louve :) merci" (Translated to English: "I am a taxidermist in my spare time and these eyes have been perfect for my wolf head :) thank you"
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.