Paper Mache creator Catherine from Orlando, Florida creates eerie, one-of-a-kind paper mache mask cosplay creations. She makes her masks entirely from scratch, and they can be found in her online Etsy shop here.
With their unique styles its no wonder her masks were selected to be used as props in the upcoming television season of "The Blacklist."
In one of her reviews of the glass eyes she purchased to place in her wall mounted masks, Catherine wrote, "These glass eyes are amazing.... They really make my masks come to life."
In a second review she noted, "My fox mask looks amazing and lifelike when adding these eyes."
It is so cool to see our glass eye designs added to her unusual and note-worthy creations.
We'll be watching to see what Catherine comes out with next!
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.
Share this post
- Tags: artist spotlight, cosplay, glass eyes, halloween decorations, maker spotlight, mask making, paper mache