John Belli from Sharon, MA creates intricate steampunk sculptures of animals that are brought to life with glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com
Below is an incredible owl sculpture he made as a gift for his wife:
To bring his owl sculpture to life John added these glass owl eyes.
The next sculpture is of a cat, which was brought to life with these green cat eyes.
It is always so exciting to see the creative projects brought to life with glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com!
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.
Share this post
- Tags: animal eyes, cat eyes, glass eyes, maker spotlight, owl eyes, sculpture, sculptures, steampunk