We've shown off Pete Tucker's fantastic wooden carvings here on the blog before, but we just had to show you yet another incredible owl carving he sent us another image of. This one is crafted out of stunning red cedar wood, and the final look is spectacular.
To give the owl even more life and dimension, Pete completed this wood carving by adding these yellow glass owl eyes. The combination of the yellow with the burnt red of the cedar is a stunning contrast that is riveting to stare back at.
It's always exciting to see what kind of creative projects out glass eyes get to be a part of!
If interested in exploring our glass eye selection for your own wood carving or other handmade ventures, explore our ever-growing selection here: https://handmadeglasseyes.com/collections
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.