Wire Wrapped Necklace Pendant with Bearded Dragon Eye
Posted by Megan Petersen on
This stunning wire wrapped necklace pendant was crafted with this bearded dragon glass eye by Susan Seeds of Grove City, OH.
Her intricate wire work and stunning color combination are a perfect compliment to the realistic 20mm bearded dragon glass eye. What a magnificent piece of handmade jewelry! We can't wait to see what Susan will make next with our wide and ever-growing selection of glass eyes.
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.