Jeff Tregre shared a very informative video of his experience making a velociraptor model from Rob Pauza’s shop. His video showed great attention to detail as Jeff explains his process for completing the velociraptor step by step.
I was impressed by Jeff’s painting skills, especially with the base, and his creativity throughout the build with his inclusion of beetles and flora to create a realistic landscape.
He also recommended the orange cat glass eyes, stating that they would also look very well.
Jeff spent 387 hours 3D printing the model, not including the sanding or painting.
All those hours = worth it. It turned out beautifully!
You can check out his entire video below:
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.