Carla Carpenter from Willsboro, NY uses glass eye chip designs from handmadeglasseyes.com to add to the eye mechanisms in her customized Blythe dolls for a touch of extra dimension and creepiness.
In her 5-star review of the glass eye designs Carla says, "Super nice eyes, thank you!"
If you would like to order any of the eye designs on our site to be the right fit for Blythe dolls, simply order size 14mm from the drop down menus on each of the product listings when adding to your cart and put "for Blythe" in the note to seller field at checkout, and we will make sure the right fitting cabochons are used when we craft your handmade glass eyes.
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.