Heather Meyer from Minneapolis, MN finished off her purple crochet octopus creature with a set of these orange glass octopus eye sew on buttons to give him extra depth and character.
In her review of the eyes Heather says, "Loved these octopus eyes - the perfect finishing touch to my little friend!"
If you'd like to add life and character to your own crochet creature creations, you can shop all glass eyes with sew on button backings here. Our selection of unique, original glass eye designs is ever-growing and expanding!
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.
Share this post
- Tags: animal eyes, art doll, crochet, eye buttons, fish eyes, glass eyes, maker spotlight, nautical eyes, sculpture, sew on eyes