"Great quality glass eyes! I bought these 20mm size for hobby horses that I made for my horse-lovin girls. They really made these hobby horses stand out and personalized. I modeled both hobby horses after their real horses and these eyes were the perfect match!" ~ 5-star review from Jessica Kelley of Jensen Beach, FL.
It's fantastic to see a creative toy maker crafting hobby horses with the realistic and dimensional touch of adding detailed glass eyes.
Get 20% off your entire order of handmade glass eyes when you sign up for e-mail updates here.
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.