Polymer Clay Grogu Sculpture with Glass Eyes
Posted by Megan Petersen on
Chris Gadd from Didcot, United Kingdom crafted this Grogu-inspired sculpture with polymer clay and these big brown glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com.
In his 5-star review of the glass eyes, Chris states that he loved the eyes and, "They were perfect for my project and working really well with polymer clay! Highly recommend!"
Note: customers bake our eyes in polymer clay for up to 275 degrees F, for up to 30 minutes without issues. Any longer or hotter, however, and we recommend first coating the backsides with a heat protective agent such as resin or enamel.
Get 20% off your entire order of handmade glass eyes when you sign up for e-mail updates here.
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.