Michelle Starr from local Spokane, WA crafted this stunning white amigurumi owl with speckled detailed and these yellow owl plastic safety eyes.
According to Michelle, she "got a lot of awesome feedback on the realism of this owl."
She's certain that the yellow plastic safety owl eyes she used were a big part of that!
It's so delightful to see such incredible work brought to life with a set of our eye designs!
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.
Share this post
- Tags: amigurumi, animal eyes, art doll, artist spotlight, crochet, safety eyes, sculpture, sculptures, soft sculpture