Susan V. from Sanford, NC said this in their email about the High Dome Cheshire Cat Glass Eyes: "My favorite character from Alice in Wonderland is the Cheshire Cat. Your eyes inspired me to make this piece."
Susan, we are so honored that our eyes inspired this dazzling piece of art! Keep finding inspiration in the world around you and creating beauty!
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.
Share this post
- Tags: animal eyes, artist spotlight, cat eyes, craft project, creativity, glass eyes, maker spotlight, stained glass, stained glass glass eyes