Such a cool snake carving by Doug Perkins!
According to Doug: "Only the head and forward underbelly is carved. I let the cracks that nature made be the texture of the rest of the snake. Glass eyes by MEGAN set off the Black Snake."
Such a col combination of natural and sculpted wood. And what a fantastic contrast between the blackened wooden head of the snake and these bright green glass eyes.
One of the many amazing hand-crafted creations brought to life with the unique glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com!
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.