Pamela Malouf of Kingman, AZ shared her fantastic, mixed media art with us.
This mixed textile piece, "Vortex Visions," is a brilliant mix of of fabrics, glass eyes, and additional elements that give the artwork a 3D effect.
Can you find all of the eyes? There are actually 5 thoughtfully places glass eyes. Two of them are sew-on eyes in lower left corner, plus 2 blue eyes and one brown eye glued on around center.
It's so exciting to see our glass eye designs incorporated in artworks like this!
About the glass eyes from handmadeglasseyes.com:
- All artisan glass eyes are original graphic designs designed by Megan Petersen of Spokane, Washington
- Each cabochon is handmade with attention to detail and inspected for quality
- All products are made and ship from our studio located in Spokane, Washington, USA
- Get your order FAST! All products ship within 1-3 business days
- All orders are shipped via USPS mail with tracking included
- If you aren't happy with your order for ANY reason, returns or exchanges are accepted within 30 days without any stocking fees or extra hassle
- High definition eyes will add realistic life to your handcrafted creations
- Our glass eyes are used by makers and restorers all around the world. They are used for custom doll making, teddy bear restoration, mixed media art, faux taxidermy, wire wrapped jewelry creation, fursuit making and costume cosplay, polymer clay creatures, amigurumi crochet toys, fx studio props, antiques repair, needle felting projects, woodcarved sculptures and much, much more.